The Grace Care Program
The Grace Care Program is designed for anyone who is struggling in life due to any type of addiction: drugs, alcohol, sex, pornography, gambling, food, etc. The program offers early intervention for those who know they need help but have not reached a point yet where they need long-term residential help. In many cases, by seeking help early in an addiction, the great suffering that comes with loss of job, family, possessions, freedom, and health can be avoided.
The program is 13 weeks in duration and requires the following of those enrolled:
- Meetings two nights per week that focus on both the spiritual and practical aspects of addiction and recovery (these meetings are held in a Grace Care Center
- Assignments outside of the meetings in a workbook that highlights Biblical strategies for relapse prevention
- Willingness to take random drug tests if/when requested by a program leader
- Worship attendance one time each week at an approved Sponsoring Church
- Availability for a one hour counseling session each week (time may vary and will be worked out with counselor)
Grace Ministries will work with those who are court-ordered to enter a recovery program. Drug testing and reports of test results to probation officers and other court referral officers is available for an additional fee. See Court Referrals and Fees.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you need help with an addiction, or if you know someone who does, please don’t hesitate. Call us today.
Ready to get the help you need?
If you need help with an addiction, or if you know someone who does, please don’t hesitate. Call us today 24/7. If no one answers, leave a message.
Someone WILL call you back right away.